No April Post…
Holy Crap! I have been busy. Once I started this Blog, I told myself I would make one post a month… I missed April. Honestly I don’t know how… I have been dating checks as if it has still been April and 2010. So here is a run down of what I have been up to…
- Wrote up a crazy employee for being insubordinate, she did not take it well
- Found a puppy
- Gave the puppy away
- Not attended the Gym
- Attended a family reunion
- Began Game of Thrones season two
- Discovered the movie Lady Hawk
- Saw Demetri Martin
- Said goodbye to Tedd
- Ate at the Chuck Box twice
- Went to a wedding, with luffas hanging from the ceiling…
- and I have been working about 60 to 70 hour weeks for about two straight months… Thus the lack in blogging.
I mentioned before I started this blog about a year ago, and it kind of turned into something I am sort of proud of. Granted I am the worst blogger in the sense of volume, but I am proud to have 30 followers! ( I know that isn’t very much, but I like to believe they enjoy my posts). And I have a small following outside of tumblr, which is kind of cool too…
So I am going to make a goal of going a little more public with Mj the Destroyer… make a few more posts a month, and cleaning up a few of the older posts. Wish me luck true followers!
You are still thinking about the luffa wedding aren’t you? It is just lingering in the back of your mind….